The Andes Summit
Ecuador: June 16-23, 2018
- Airport transportation to and from the hotel.
- 8 day - 7 night accommodations at Hacienda Chorlavi in double or triple occupancy rooms.
- Summit Curricula: Seminars, workshops, lectures, demonstrations, rituals, ceremonies, sharing groups, nature hikes, etc. See our full Summit Agenda.
- Our special Welcome Package.
- One traditional healing session by a participating shaman of your choice.
- Hotel Amenities: Sauna, pool, gym. Hotel health spa services are optional and not included.
- All meals, food, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages.
- All translations from Spanish to English.
- Tour and nature guides during the Summit.
- All transportation to other program venues.
- All gratuities to hotel & and Summit staff (drivers, translators, cleaners, and guides).
Not included in the Summit fee:
- Round trip airfare to Quito’s Mariscal Sucre (UIO) Airport, Ecuador.
- Personal gifts to the shamans (See FAQs), personal spending money, hotel laundry.
- Additional healing sessions ($100 each).
- Optional Plant Medicine ceremonies ($100 each).
- Single room occupancy add $500 (only 8 single rooms available - for the full Summit).
The Andes Summit offers a limited number of work - partial Scholarships. Please submit a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a bio by March 15th, 2018. Let us know what skills you can offer (bloggers, writers, filmmakers, film editors, photographers, hospitality, social media, etc.). Include your specific interest in the Summit and contact information. We will get back to you. Youth 18-25 are encouraged to apply.
Ends Mar. 31, 2018
ADDITIONAL Trip Packages
Extend the experience and enjoy more of Ecuador with optional 2-3 day Special Trip Packages which begin at the conclusion of the Summit.